Limited One Year Warranty
RFA Brands, LLC – maker of myCharge branded portable chargers – provides a One (1) Year Limited Warranty against defects in electronics or material. The One (1) Year period is from the date of purchase, and only applies to product purchased from:
- Brick & Mortar retail locations and their online stores
- myCharge.com website
- Authorized Amazon sellers – limited only to the following:
- myCharge storefront on Amazon – these goods will always carry the “shipped and sold by myCharge” or “shipped and sold by Amazon”
Any goods sold through other parties on Amazon, without the wording above, are not authorized and not warrantied by myCharge.
An original copy of the sales receipt from an authorized retailer or reseller and/or a confirmation of prior product registration is required for warranty review. If the purchase was made online, via an authorized reseller, a PDF or another file format of the sales receipt will be accepted.
RFA Brands, LLC warrants these products against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of One (1) Year, as applicable, from the date of retail purchase by the Purchaser. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, damages caused by operating the product outside its intended use, unauthorized modification or alteration, or loss.
To submit a warranty claim,
- Provide the name and email address under which you registered the myCharge
product. If you did not register the product on-line you will need to provide proof of purchase in the form of a scanned or digital receipt.
- Provide a valid credit card number for associated shipping costs, and
- In some cases (described below) - return the damaged product to myCharge.
If a valid claim is made during the applicable period, myCharge, at its option, will either (1) replace the product, or (2) exchange the product with a product that is of equal value. At myCharge’s discretion, myCharge may replace the product with a refurbished product. A replacement product assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or shall have a ninety (90) days from the date of replacement, whichever is greater. If Purchaser is in the United States, and product is deemed to be defective, RFA Brands, LLC shall pay the shipping costs to ship the original product back to RFA Brands, LLC. If Purchaser is not in the United States, Purchaser shall pay the shipping costs to ship the original product back to RFA Brands, LLC. Purchaser shall pay the shipping costs for the replacement product. Failure to return the original product within sixty (60) days will result in the Purchaser’s credit card being charged the full retail price of the replacement product.
Shipping costs of replacement products are to be covered by the Customer.
If your portable charger requires service outside of the One (1) Year Limited Warranty, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Depending on the nature of the issue, we may be able to provide service at a cost.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
● Products without sufficient proof of purchase
● Lost or stolen products
● Items that have expired their warranty period
● Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
● Free products
● Repairs through 3rd parties
● Damage from outside sources
● Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
● Purchases from unauthorized resellers
RFA Brands, LLC does not authorize anyone, including, but not limited to, Retailers, the subsequent consumer purchaser of the product from a Retailer or remote purchasers, to obligate RFA Brands, LLC in any way beyond the terms set forth herein. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse or abuse; accident; the attachment of any unauthorized accessory; alteration to the product; improper installation; unauthorized repairs or modifications; improper use of electrical/power supply; loss of power; dropped product; malfunction or damage of an operating part from failure to provide manufacturer’s recommended maintenance; transportation damage; theft; neglect; vandalism; or environmental conditions; loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; or any other conditions whatsoever that are beyond the control of RFA Brands, LLC.
This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the country in which the product is purchased. A product that requires modifications or adoption to enable it to operate in any other country than the country for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by these modifications is not covered under this warranty.
THE WARRANTY PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL BE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE WARRANTY. THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS OR ANY OTHER OBLIGATION ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS WARRANTY. RFA BRANDS, LLC SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS WARRANTY REQUIRE MORE THAN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF ANY PART OR PARTS WHICH ARE FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE WITHIN THE EFFECTIVE PERIOD OF THE WARRANTY. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN. IF REPLACEMENT PARTS FOR DEFECTIVE MATERIALS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, RFA BRANDS, LLC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE PRODUCT SUBSTITUTIONS IN LIEU OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT.
This warranty does not extend to the purchase of opened, used, repaired, repackaged and/or resealed products, including but not limited to sale of such products on Internet auction sites and/or sales of such products by surplus or bulk resellers. Any and all warranties or guarantees shall immediately cease and terminate as to any products or parts thereof which are repaired, replaced, altered, or modified, without the prior express and written consent of myCharge.
This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have additional rights which may vary from state to state. Because of individual regulations, some of the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. For more information regarding our product line in the USA, please visit: www.mycharge.com.
Read all instructions and warnings prior to using this product. Improper use of this product may result in product damage, excess heat, toxic fumes, re or explosion, for which myCharge is not responsible.
- Do not expose battery to heat sources, extended direct sunlight or other high-temperature environments.
- Avoid drops and excessive impacts to the battery.
- Do not disassemble, attempt to repair or replace any part of the housing or battery.
- Do not attempt to charge the battery using any other method, apparatus, or connections other than the device’s charging cable or wall prongs.
- Never dispose of batteries in the garbage. This is unlawful under state and federal environmental laws and regulations. Always take used batteries to your local battery-recycling center.
- Not for use by children. THIS IS NOT A TOY.
- WARNING: This product contains small parts that may present a choking hazard for young children.
- myCharge is not liable for any damage caused to Smartphones, iPod/MP3 player or any other device.
Note: This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Note: Changes or modifications not expressly approved by myCharge could void the user's authority to operate this equipment.